Plant-based therapies to help improve your quality of life.
64a Fullarton Rd
Norwood SA 5067
1. Eligibility Assessment & Referral
- Take our free online eligibility survey.
- If you could be eligible, book a telehealth consult with our nurse or reception staff.
- In this consult, we will provide you with further information about fees and possible driving restrictions.
- We will also ask you to obtain a referral from your regular GP, including a relevant health summary.
2. First GP Consult (approximately one week after screening)
- Once you have your referral, you can book an in-clinic appointment.
- At this consult, your doctor will discuss your medical history and select a suitable product and dose for you.
- You can also ask any questions you might have.
- After this consult, your doctor will apply to the TGA to prescribe medicinal cannabis for you.
3. Second GP Consult (approximately one week after first GP consult)
- If your TGA application is successful, we will contact you to arrange an in-clinic appointment with your doctor.
- At your consult, the doctor will write your prescription and speak with you about the dosing protocol.
- They will also tell you which pharmacy can dispense your medication.
- After this consult, if you agree, the doctor will communicate with your primary GP or specialist about the medication you have been prescribed.
4. Follow-up GP Consult (approximately 4-5 weeks after second GP consult)
- You will be asked to book a follow-up consult with your doctor.
- This consult will be via telephone or video call and will allow your doctor to discuss the dose and any side-effects you might be experiencing.
5. Ongoing Prescribing
- Your regular GP might be willing to prescribe your medicinal cannabis.
- Alternatively, you can book an in-clinic appointment to have your dose assessed and a new prescription given.